Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Some of my reviews! Check them out!

Here is my first review!  Thanks so much, Matt!  I truly appreciate it!
"Hi, Sheri,
I finished reading “Eyes With No Soul.” I enjoyed the story very much. It is a pulse-pounding read that catapults you through it. I read it in one sitting because I was so anxious to find out what happened to the protagonist. The settings and people are eloquently described and Laurie’s fear becomes the reader’s own. I look forward to the next installment in the series. 

Best,
Matthew Peters"
 
This is my second review! I am so humbled!  :)
Full of Suspense!, August 10, 2014
 
This review is from: Eyes with No Soul (The Locked Door) (Kindle Edition)
I simply could not put this book down until the very end! The main character, Laurie, is faced with a predicament that will give you chills down your spine. Ms. Chapman has created very interesting and complex characters in this story. Laurie has a very close bond with her mother, as well as her group of friends, and I really enjoyed watching her story unfold. This would be a great selection for anyone who enjoys a highly suspenseful book. Well done, Ms. Chapman!
 
 
My third review is here! Thank you so much, Kay!  <3
 My Review, July 28, 2014
This review is from: Eyes with No Soul (The Locked Door) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. Great title. Laurie has a gift of precognition. When she bumps into a stranger, it triggers her to see a murder scene and she knows this stranger is the killer. The strange part is Laurie looks like the girl that he killed. Full of suspense. I look forward to reading more books by Sheri.
 

And my fourth review!  Yay!  Thanks, Kirstie!  You are so sweet!  I appreciate it very much!!!! 
5.0 out of 5 stars Two Thumbs Up!, August 29, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Eyes with No Soul (The Locked Door) (Kindle Edition)
Keeps you on edge for the entire book! What a story, I couldn't put it down, so hard not to keep reading. I kept hoping it wouldn't end but sadly it did. I really can't wait for the next one, you can't go wrong with her book! Sheri chapman is an amazing writer. She is a very kind and gentle person that takes great care of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment